I am thrilled to announce that we are hiring a new Molliner Photography team member! I cannot even begin to express what a joy it has been to grow this team. Today, I’m excited to announce that after much thought and prayer we are hiring an Associate Photographer!
A big part of what makes up Molliner Photography is our desire to foster intentional community with each other. We really believe that we are better together. At the core of all we do, is the desire to come alongside one other, in each of our various jobs and tasks, with the purpose of elevating the brand and serving our couples to the best of our ability. We believe that loving our clients well is the overflow of the intentionality from within our team. These values aren’t something that we have taught, instead, they are the woven into the DNA of each of us, the driving force in the ways we work together as a team, but also the way we live our lives.
Teachable & Approachable
Loyal & Trustworthy
If you are interested in this position, or if you have a friend that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below. The link to apply can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
What we are looking for:
– Someone who has a natural eye, gift, and passion for photography
– Someone who is organized
– A great work ethic is super important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team
– A working knowledge of a camera
– Someone who values communication, feedback, and growth (personally and professionally)
**It is a bonus if you already have experience shooting weddings, but it is not necessary to apply for this position
Things you can expect from us if you end up joining our team:
– How to contribute to and interact with a small (and wonderful!) team
– What it takes to make weddings and sessions successful
– Constant feedback and encouragement
– How to manage the various situations on a wedding day or during a session
– An open door into our personal lives – Coffee dates at Patticakes, random lunch breaks on the lawn and spontaneous dance parties. We want to do life with you!
– This will be a position that is compatible with another part-time or full-time job.
– This position does not include in-studio / office work, but it will require that you be available on weekends (for weddings) and in the evenings (for sessions), at team events and meetings.
– This position is local, we will not be accepting applicants outside of a 50-mile radius of Gainesville.
– This candidate will be working exclusively under the Molliner Photography brand.
– You do not need to own your own photography equipment, but if you already do, that is a big bonus.
– We are not in a rush to hire, and we won’t if we don’t find the right fit for our team.
– We will be training you to have the “MP look,” while drawing out your personal style as a photographer.
– If you love taking photos but hate the business side of photography, you could be the perfect fit!
If you have carefully read all of the above and would still like to apply, you may do so here!
All Applications are due no later than July 9, 2018.
Excited to meet you!